Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Orbit Sandals?

I saw someone%26#039;s sandals the other day, and instantly I wanted them. It%26#039;s kind of translucent and the material resembles jelly. It has a strap going between the first and second toe, and another strap with a buckle around the ankle. I saw a few of them, one in pink, one in purple and another in blue. On the sandal it had the brand name %26quot;orbit%26quot; written on it and I really want to know where to get them. I tried Google searching it, but nothing of the sort showed up. If anyone owns any, or if anyone knows where to get them, it would be great if you could give me the details of what shops you can purchase them from.

Orbit Sandals?
yess i have three pairs =]


green and pink and blue. i got mine in wittners but depends where you live. i also got another pair similar in david jones. hope this helped. goodluck
Reply:You can buy Orbit Sandals at


http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;...


Good luck!



pale skin

No comments:

Post a Comment